Responsibilities and Duties:
- Product development as part of the development team (vision/roadmap/backlog);
- Identification, elaboration, and prioritization of requirements;
- Creation of requirements and tasks for the development team;
- Analysis and clear understanding of user needs;
- Formation of hypotheses, metrics and experiments;
- Market research and analysis, search for and implementation of innovative product development opportunities;
- Customer development with English-speaking users;
- Analysis and continuous improvement of current products;
- Active interaction with the project team, designers (at the mockup level), content managers, marketers and product analysts.
- Able to generate ideas, plus at least 2 years of experience in creating products;
- Understanding of Agile and the Product Manager role;
- Possesses strong analytical and predictive abilities;
- Ability to make decisions independently;
- Upper-intermediate level English.
What we offer
In return to commitment and talent we offer competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for career growth and an instant gratification working with a group of top-notch professionals.
We are building a strong team and an awesome product. Join in!